To make a long story short
- Hosting : exoscale, a swiss public cloud provider (IaaS)
- OS & Apps : Debian 8 x64, nginx, mariaDB, php-fpm
- DNS : switchplus, move considered
- Blog engine : dotclear
- Management : ansible
- Backup : exoscale Simple Object Storage (SOS), compatible S3
- SSL Certificates : Let's Encrypt free certificate
- Specific projects : member of the NTP pool for CH, Europe
- Monitoring : StatusCake
- Log Management : Loggly
Logo's and links
This website is now running on exoscale, a swiss public cloud provider based in Lausanne. They provide me with very good performance, strong security and a nice console I can fully interact with API calls. I chose their smallest template available, a Micro VM.
This server is checked by StatusCake (starting 24.12.2015).
Thanks to Exoscale people, they quickly helped me getting the A+ Grade at Qualys !
Some links :